Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 5

I can't believe they have been here for 5 days already!  It's been a blur.  They have all settled into a good routine and are doing great.  Each morning we are up at 6am (way to early for me) and we take them outside for pee and poop.  So far they have not pooped in their indoor pen, they wait to go out which is great.  They have several pee pee pads in their pen and they almost always go on those, which is also really nice.  After they potty we feed them their breakfast and administer meds. Of course all that food means more potty!  Next it's morning play time.  They love to explore the yard and play with all the chew toys.  Once they seem to be getting tired I bring them in and they have their morning nap.  This is when I can get some things done at my home.  After awhile I'll hear them crying and then it's outside for more potty and play.  Lunch is served and then, you guessed it, more poop!  They continue to romp and play, enjoying chewing on sticks and ropes and playing with my other two puppies (that's right, we have 7 puppies total) until they fall asleep in the yard and I scoop them up for nap time in their outdoor pen.  Thank goodness the weather has cooled off here.  Once they wake up again they come out to go potty and play until dinner.  More meds. are administered at dinner time and then.....wait for it.....more poop!!!!!  Play continues until they pass out.  This is when my kids go to bed (usually between 7-8)  they will sleep awhile and then we let them potty again, usually they need to poop and finally it's inside for the night.  The next day we wake up and do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment